Where to Eat/Order for Superbowl 2009

2009/01/27

Super Specials on Super Bowl Sunday

I know of a couple of places that are offering specials for Super Bowl Sunday. If anyone knows of specials going on that are not mentioned, please let me know and I’ll update.

Super Bowl Deals

Baldy’s Barbecue is offering a $20 all you can eat Ribs and Wings (dining in only) starting at 3pm and ends at the end of the game. The wings will be smoked and covered in BBQ sauce instead of breaded and fried like they normally offer on the menu. I got to sample the wings already and they are absolutely amazing – Baldy’s Super Bowl Wings. As always, you can get regular menu items to-go as well as order the special wings in bulk to-go. Call for details.

1/2 dozen wings – $2.50
1 dozen wings – $5
25 wings – $10
50 wings – $17.50

Baldy’s Barbecue
235 SW Century Dr
Bend, OR 97702
(541) 385-7427
385-Ribs

Tony’s Deli

Tony’s has Full Racks of St. Louis Style Ribs – Basted with Tony’s Homemade BBQ Sauce and comes with signature cole slaw for $21.95 per rack.

Buffalo Style Wings (all drumettes) served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing:
1 dozen – $9.50
2 dozen – $18
3 dozen – $26.50

Ribs and wings combo – 2 racks of ribs, 2 dozen wings, slaw, celery, blue cheese dressing for $59.95.

I haven’t had the ribs or wings at Tony’s. Just a couple sandwiches including my favorite cheese steak sandwich.

Tony’s Delicatessen
320 S.W. Century Dr., Suite 410
Bend, Oregon
647-1653

McMenamins – Old St. Francis School

I have not enjoyed service or food quality at McMenamins … in … likeforever. But I have gone to watch Monday Night Football on the Big Screen and it is quite nice.

Superbowl on the Big Screen
Doors at 1:30 p.m. Free All ages welcome

Who ya rootin’ for? Does it really matter? Fans and bandwagoners are all welcome — come out for some football, fun, beer, pizza, popcorn and more.

700 NW Bond Street
Bend, OR 97701
541-382-5174

SEVEN NIGHTCLUB
Event: SUPERBOWL SUNDAY
What: Sporting Event
Host: Megan K
Start Time: Sunday, February 1 at 2:00pm
End Time: Sunday, February 1 at 11:00pm
Where: SEVEN NIGHTCLUB
“It’s Superbowl Sunday, with 20 plasmas screens so you don’t miss a play. Poker tournament, free food and giveaways.. gonna be awesome!”

I would love to hear from anyone that know what JC’s Bar and Grill, Decoy, Deschutes, BBC, Cascade Lakes, Sidelines, The Old Mill Martini Bar, and Summit Saloon are doing. It would be nice if restaurants would get their own damn websites or at least update the ones they have….at least update your stupid myspace pages. If I find anything out, I’ll update.

monkeyinabox January 27, 2009 at 3:59 pm

All you can eat ribs and wings for $20? Sounds like heaven to me. Is there a time limit?

Usually the 1/2 price deal on appetizers at the BBC is the wing deal I dig… Of course I know that doesn’t apply since it’s a Sunday and all.

Jen F January 27, 2009 at 10:03 pm

Boston’s (S97 near the outlet mall) is hosting some kind of Superbowl event…

Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 1:54 am

The Summit is hosting their 2nd annual SB party with a special food menu and ridiculous drink specials. Doors open at noon.

Elizabeth January 28, 2009 at 3:25 am

That Aloha place where 38 Degrees used to be has a Super Bowl sign out in front. Unfortunately, I don’t remember what it said.

g February 7, 2009 at 10:53 am

i miss everything about bend some fine eating places you lucky people